Who We are
Better Homes Realty has been serving its clients since we were established in 1964. By 1975, Better Homes offices were opening all throughout the state and since 2008 throughout the country. In 2016, Better Homes expanded in Mexico and Central America.
Better Homes Realty is a national real estate franchise with over 80 offices.
- Recognized by our trusted trademark - Blue & Gold
- Independently owned and operated
- Fully supported by our franchisor with resources and services:
- Career Development
- Relocation and Referral
We are experienced and professional . . .
- The average number of years in real estate per agent throughout the Better Homes system is 14 years
- 27% of our associates hold a Broker's license
- Our associates are active members of industry organizations:
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Board of Realtors governing local market areas
- Many associates have earned professional designations, such as: Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Relocation Professional (CRP)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
We are a leading franchisor of independent residential real estate offices . . .
- Offering a highly attractive program to broker-owners who want to distinguish themselves in the marketplace The Better Homes Realty System is actively increasing its presence and market share, and is eager to expand across the U.S. If you are interested in exploring a franchise or real estate career opportunity with Better Homes Realty or need help finding an office or an agent to help you with your real estate needs, please call 866.998.8781.